Sunday, September 04, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I just got back from watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the local IMAX theater, and it was frickin' awesome. Johnny Depp was a great Willy Wonka (and no, I'm not just saying that becuase I think he's hot). For some reason, the voice he used in this movie made me think of Pill-Z the Squirrel from Neurotically Yours, only a little slower and less high pitched. I also loved Grandma Georgina. "I like grapes!" XD I also really enjoyed the fact that Willy Wonka kept running into the door of the glass elevator. "I need to be more careful of where I park this thing." Also, it must be really tough having Saruman as a dad (Cristopher Lee played Willy Wonka's candy-hating dentist of a father).

I will write more when I'm a little less sleepy.

Music: Devil May Cry 3 OST-Suffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home