Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ugh

Music: Darude-Sandstorm

Having a cold sucks. I can't breathe through my nose. I feel like crap. And it's really frickin' hot in here.

Anyhoo, I finally found a place! *Cue the Final Fantasy victory fanfare!* It's really close to campus, about $475/month (however, the landlord pays for heat, water, and sewage), and one bedroom. It's absolutely adorable. Small, but very bright and airy. Plus, the bathroom and carpeting are blue. ^_^ I move in on Saturday.

Classes have been going pretty well. Japanese got off to kind of a rocky start, but it's all starting to come back to me now. Also, my women's studies class is very interesting. ^^ Spanish, Shakespeare, and my British Women Novelists of the 19th Century are also going well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home