Thursday, September 29, 2005

All settled in

Music: Ayumi Hamasaki-Unite! (Super Eurobeat Mix 2)

Well, I'm pretty much all settled in my new apartment. I've unpacked all my boxes, got my internet all set up, bought food and cleaning supplies, got my electricity turned on, and got my stove turned on. Houdini (my cat) seems to be pretty well settled in too, though I think he could go almost anywhere and be absolutely fine. ^_^

The job hunt continues. I'm almost considering taking up an online position I saw on CareerBuilder.com because, frankly, I need the money. This is something I will only do if I become desperate though. A couple of restaurants in town are hiring, and I still might get a job with the school as a Spanish tutor. That would be cool. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home