Friday, January 13, 2006

It's been quite a while

Music: Depeche Mode-Personal Jesus

Well, I had a very pleasant Christmas and New Years. Here's what I got:
-A new DVD player
-A pretty blue Asian tea set
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on DVD
-A Hellsing 2006 calendar
-2 throw pillows
-A Pirates of the Caribbean pillowcase
-2 pens
-A POTC notebook
-A book of Celtic myths and legends
-an East Indian made slave bracelet with five rings

Also, my old computer died. So now I have a new one, which will allow me to play World of Warcraft. I am very happy with that. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Sith Librarian said...

Hitchhiker's rules!
Hey if you're playing WoW and on the Vek'nilash (or whatever its called) server and playing as an Alliance character, look for me! ("Beboper")

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home